Friday, April 6, 2012

One shot, one kill...we're gonna need a lot of shots...

Hi,

So I finished painting up another batch of little dudes.

So here's what we've got:

More Foot Soldiers and US Snipers


It's another pack of minis from Rebel Minis. Again, not the most detailed in the world, but I really needed to get a bunch of foot soldiers and you can get a big pack of them for cheap. In the front, I also picked up Rebel Minis's US Sniper teams. The only thing the US foot troops really need now are crew-served weapons, but those don't come up much in most of my scenarios. I'd rather find a couple more Forward Observer types.

So now I'm painting up a few Insurgent snipers and crew-served weapons. After that, I've got a few vehicles to put together (Hummers and Technicals) and then I'll be pretty well squared away for most of the US/Insurgent scenarios I've got to hand.

later
Tom

No comments: